Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our God is "The Dream Giver"

Have you read the wonderful book by Bruce Wilkinson, entitled " The Dream Giver?" I bought the book and read it many years ago, and loved it. Yesterday, while cleaning, I discovered it again under my night table. It is a quick and easy read, so I opened it and began to let the words flow through me. It has even more meaning to me right now because of some of the increased stresses I am personally am going through as it relates to my MS and my upcoming CCSVI procedure tomorrow and some of the situations we are going through as a family, as well.

I believe with the author that the Lord God Almighty wants us to dream BIG! He only wants the biggest and best for our lives if we are willing and able and up for the task!

I have been dreaming over the last 12 years about God healing my body. I have dreamed for it, and I have prayed. There have been many people praying for me these past 12 years, and they have not given up. They have continued to tell me "We're praying and believing for God's miracle to heal you." I would always answer that I believe it to, because I have believed with all my heart, that in His perfect timing, God was going to move and begin my healing.

The road has been long and arduous, but the Lord has been with me, all the way. I've tried pretty much every drug available, some have helped, others my body has had severe reactions too. All the while, I have been believing in God's promise of never leaving or forsaking me, in good times and bad. I can tell you that there have been alot of down times, when I have doubted that I was ever going to feel better. With MS being a progressive disease, and the drugs only slowing down that progression, there have been many lonely times, many times I've thought "Lord, please heal me so I can more effectively serve you." I am your servant, what's the problem Jesus?"

But I have always known that God has a plan for my life, and have believed that this time is my "Wasteland"  or Exodus time as it says in the book. Tomorrow, my Wasteland days are over and I am moving to the Promise Land! Thank you Jesus for any and all things you are going to do through this procedure tomorrow. My life is in your Hands.

My verse for today:

Matthew 4:23

"Jesus went through Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness among the people."

My prayer for today:

Thank you for honoring my dreams of healing! You ARE the Dream Giver, and I am claiming that my dream will come true! Thank you for totally ordering the events of the last 5 months to bring me to this place in time. Thank you for any and all healing that will take place in my body tomorrow. Thank you for guiding me to Dr. Arslan. Be with him tomorrow, be right in that operating room with all the doctors and nurses as they perform my procedure. Give me your peace. I am praising you and thanking you for everything in my life Lord, I know it comes by your hand. Thank you for faithful family and friends who have prayed for many years for my healing. Thank you for my wonderful husband and sons and the gift that they have been in my life. Thank you Jesus for everything. I praise your Holy Name!

In your Holy name I pray,
Amen













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my blog. Please leave them here and God Bless you~