Saturday, December 31, 2011

Take the Light of Jesus into the World in 2012!

Today is New Year's Eve. As we look forward to another year, I'm trying to refocus myself and take all my energies away from myself and onto the Creator of the Universe, God Almighty! I want to be His Hands and Feet in this World. Matthew 5:16 says

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven."


That's what I want to do, everyday. I want to live for Jesus Christ. I want every breath I take and every word that comes out of my mouth to Glorify Him. We live in a world that is suffering greatly. Moral decay has enveloped this nation and this world. So many people are lost and are looking for something to hang on to. My prayer is that the Lord will use me, each day, to reach out to someone in need. You never know how your words and actions will affect another person. YOU may be the only Jesus that some people will ever see, so DON'T let Him down. You can do it and I can do it too! SHINE for Him!


                                      

Show your Jesus Light to the World each day and Shine for Him! May God Bless you and your family with a very Happy 2012 and in this New Year, take the Light of Jesus wherever you go!

My verse for today is above in red.

My prayer for today:

My dearest Lord Jesus,

As we start this New Year help me to refocus my energies away from myself and my desires and onto you. Help me to live for you each day. Help me to focus on Your Word and look up to you with any questions and concerns I have. You are my everything. You sustain my soul and my life. I love you Lord. I want to live for YOU. I want to take Your light into the Whole World!

In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen and Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my blog. Please leave them here and God Bless you~