Monday, May 3, 2010

God vs.Satan, who will win in your life?

Most people believe in God, and his Power and but do you believe in Satan and His Power? I sure do, and have been especially aware of his presence today. The bible warns about spiritual warfare, but as life moves along, quite honestly I don't think too terribly much about Satan being in my house, but he was today, I know that for a fact and I DON'T LIKE IT!

I have had a lot of positive things going on in my life of late, and have clearly been able to see God's Hand in every aspect, but it wasn't until this morning that I knew Satan was aware of everything because he clearly smacked me right down and said "Ok Nicki, enough with all this shenanigans you're up to."

I believe that Satan is the ruler of this dark world, until Jesus returns, and his influence can be seen in every portion of our society, more and more each day. Well, He's not gonna win this one, that's for sure. I'm in the recliner now with my icepack working on the laptop-- to get this post out!

Ok, everything just went wrong, the one dog, pit bull Karma just pooped all over the floor, I let her and Buck out and they both sneaked out and were running around the neighborhood, and I'm home alone right now. Thank you Jesus, they came back after 5 minutes of me screaming and yelling for them. Everything I'm trying to do today, I have been slammed down by Satan. I'm having more trouble even moving because of my back and now that I'm back at the computer, I've written this paragraph three times, and every time, it's disappeared I can't get the italics off the post either, Satan is trying really hard for me not to post this one, but it's not gonna work.

I'm in a tremendous amount of pain right now, but I'm writing and I'm getting ready to post this. Believe me friends, the Destroyer is very slippery and does all kinds of things to keep you from your mission to Praise and Glorify God! Not this gal, especially not today.

My verse is about from Ephesians 6:10-18 about the Armour of God:

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and His mighty power. Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so than when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

My prayer for today:

Heavenly Father:

I know that I am doing your work. I know that you are well pleased with my testimony and I am praying for your strength and healing. Stay with me Lord. Help me to continue to do this task set before me.

In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my blog. Please leave them here and God Bless you~