Thursday, April 29, 2010

God touches our lives with His angels :)

Today, the Lord surrounded me with His loving care, by sending some of angels my way! I had lunch with a dear old friend, and she helped me run some errands; I talked on the phone to another close friend and encouraged her through a difficult time she's going through; I talked with my brother and got some more good news about my Pop, I received some very uplifting emails and comments through FB and then when I returned home, I had received a card in the mail from an old friend, that I've reconnected with through Facebook.

What a very delightful day for me. Then it was all capped off with a very enjoyable swim this evening with my husband (my forever angel). Did all this take away my pain? Unfortunately, no, but it did lighten my spirit and brighten my soul, which is a always a good thing and positive thing, no matter what.

I think the Lord just puts the people in your path to help lighten your load as you march through life. You can see them if you'll just pay attention. Do you have some special people in your life that help you get through the difficult times? I sure do and always have. Family members and friends that can help you so much, without them even knowing sometimes. To me, that's what life is all about...helping each other, through the good times and bad.

I think that is what God is all about! He wants to be totally involved in every aspect of our life, if we let Him; if we open our hearts and reach out to Him, he will surround us with His love and care in so many ways and through so many people.

I'm happy to report that my Dad is getting better, slowly but surely. He's out of ICU and in a regular room now, but he still faces a lot of physical challenges and is very weak, so please continue to pray for him.

The card I received today had a great phrase on the front:

"Like the sun that gently touches the face of every flower,
God touches our lives with His care."

And that's how I feel today - Like God touched my life with His care through His angels.

My Verse for today:

Psalm 91:14-16 "Because he loves me, says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

My prayer for today:

Thank you Lord for this day! You are so faithful. Thank you for sending Your angels to help me and for knowing my every need and providing for each and every one of them. Thank you for being so involved in my life. I love you Lord and I am so grateful.

In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my blog. Please leave them here and God Bless you~