Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thanksgiving and Praise!!!

It's been a long couple of days, but Pop is doing a bit better tonight and I am so thankful! That is such an answered prayer and I am praising the Lord and thanking Him for his Mighty Hand of healing upon my Dad. We're not out of the woods yet, but he made it through the night last night, and day today and everything is starting to work...a little. Thank you Jesus.

I want to thank everyone for their strong and prayers. God was listening and faithful and answered those prayers. That means so much to me and to my family. I had asked the Lord to help me get thru this, and He did, with a lot of love, prayers and support from everyone, old friends and new. I can definitely see His Hand in all this, can't you? As I go these especially difficult days, if I'm quiet, prayerful and still before God, I can feel the Lord's presence. No doubt in my mind.

I will continue to pray for my Pop, asking God to Heal his body and comfort his soul, and the same for my entire family, especially my Mom and my two brothers.

It's been a long 48, I'm tired physically, mentally and emotionally, but know that God is in charge of all, as He always is. Time to rest in the Lord.

I have a great verse to share tonight. I just opened my bible, and there it was, from

James 5:13-16

"Is any of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him, and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well, the Lord will raise him up. Therefore confess your sins to each other and prayer for each other, so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

My prayer for tonight:

Dearest Heavenly Father;

Thank you Lord... thank you for answering the many prayers lifted up these past months, and especially the last day for my Pop. Thank you for surrounding me and my family with your angels to help us through this time. We continue to leave it all in your Hands Lord, and we are ever thankful.

In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my blog. Please leave them here and God Bless you~